Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ban/Suspend Masta & Range Feet

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Master

Ban/Suspend Masta & Range Feet Empty
PostSubject: Ban/Suspend Masta & Range Feet   Ban/Suspend Masta & Range Feet I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 4:32 pm

Ban/Suspend Masta & Range Feet Retardsk

They tried to PK me at KBD and that's against the rules. They know the rules they just decided to disobey.
Back to top Go down
Vivolap4wn

PostSubject: Re: Ban/Suspend Masta & Range Feet   Ban/Suspend Masta & Range Feet I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 9:30 pm

they always lure...
Back to top Go down
unlimited

PostSubject: Re: Ban/Suspend Masta & Range Feet   Ban/Suspend Masta & Range Feet I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 5:50 am

lured = alowed

but yea they fail 2 vs 1 and pray 2 >.<
Back to top Go down
Master

PostSubject: Re: Ban/Suspend Masta & Range Feet   Ban/Suspend Masta & Range Feet I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:17 pm

Yeah.. They kept insulting me saying how I lost 1k and I'm crying about it.. And IDK why but Jamie the dumbass took their side when THEY broke the rules not me.. And started shit with me so I called him a shit head and crap and he teled me to him and killed me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ban/Suspend Masta & Range Feet   Ban/Suspend Masta & Range Feet I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ban/Suspend Masta & Range Feet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Ambition-X-
Jump to: